Congratulations to the “No Harm, No Foul” Facility of the Year, 2013/2014 – North Hills Automotive, located at East Butler Road in Greenville.
North Hills Automotive was recognized for their responsible automotive fluid product choices, disposal and recycling. They follow best management practices for preventing pollution. North Hills East Butler Road runs a clean and efficient shop that helps control and prevent water pollution.
In recognition of their achievement, North Hills received a prize package that consisted of funding for staff members to take the Automotive Service Excellence test and will be featured in a “how to” video on the District’s website and YouTube channel. The voluntary “No Harm, No Foul” recognition program is a unique opportunity for automobile service, repair shops and dealerships in Greenville County to be recognized for environmentally-friendly automotive fluid product choices, disposal and recycling.
The “No Harm, No Foul” Wall of Fame consists of the following facilities:
- Aamco Transmissions – 411 Mauldin Road, Greenville
- Automotive Specialists – 1006 Mauldin Road, Greenville
- Fairway Ford Lincoln of Greenville – 2323 Laurens Road, Greenville
- Fairway Subaru – 2209 Laurens Road, Greenville
- Greenville Transmission Clinic – 925 Cedar Lane, Greenville
- North Hills (Augusta) – 1428 Augusta Street, Greenville
- North Hills (Pelham) – 1 Pelham Road, Greenville
- North Hills (Simpsonville) – 891 NE Main Street, Greenville
- Robinson Roadside Assistance & Repair – 3101 White Horse Rd, Greenville
- Sitton Buick GMC – 2640 Laurens Road, Greenville
- Taller Mechanio Hispano – 1304 Woodside Avenue, Greenville
Qualifying facilities were selected from a pilot group of automobile shops and dealerships that were asked to complete a survey that identified 23 policies that encourage employees to reduce water pollution of the shop.
This program is open to all environmentally-friendly repair shops in Greenville County. If you are interested in having your automobile service or repair shop considered as part of the “No Harm, No Foul” program, please contact Maddi Phillips at 864-467-2755 x107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.